Fin! It's in the can. That's a wrap. After lots of late nights, high fives and musical debates, Anything Sing is finished and being printed and polished for delivery to you. We made the film as well as a collector's edition zine that will be available at the tour stops, including a DVD and imagery from the making of the film. After we tour it around California for two weeks, we'll be debuting it live and free right here at What Youth on May 1. And then, you can make it your own by downloading it, FOR FREE! on May 2nd at Reef.com
After the jump you'll find all the tour dates which begins next week. We back at it. On the road. Our favorite place to be.
WHERE TO GET THE FILM:
• 5/1/13: We'll be streaming the film all day at www.whatyouth.com
• 5/2/13: The film is available at www.reef.com for free digital download.
• 5/14/13: What Youth Issue Four hits the store and will include a free copy of the DVD.
CALIFORNIA PREMIERE DATES:
• 4/18/13 – Leucadia, CA, Le Papagayo Compound,
• 4/24/13 – Malibu, CA, Malibu Beach Inn
• 4/25/13 – San Diego, CA, Bird’s Surf Shed
• 4/26/14 – Santa Cruz, CA, Rio Theater
• 5/2/2013 – Newport, CA Newport Beach Film Festival